Saturday, March 20, 2010

WWIII

Ben sent me this picture on my phone earlier this afternoon. I had gone to get a pedicure (which was amazing)...and it was around Sam's naptime. Well, CLEARLY Sam did NOT take a nap. I didn't even know there was that much stuff in his room (and closet...he's figured that there's a whole new world of stuff in there now)! His room is always very clean (oh well). My favorite part is the fact that the lamp is in the middle of the floor...YIKES! Looks like we will have to find a new home for the lamp! Oh dear! It's good to know that during that "quiet (yeah right) time" he is safe in his room, but goodness...what a MESS! Luckily, the child is very help[ful when it comes to cleaning up his toys!
Oh...life with a 2 1/2 year old! Never a dull moment!

Ben's subject on his message was titled..."WWIII"! Enough said I think!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That's impressive!

Jenna said...

Hilarious! I love Ben's text! HA!

Abigail and Ansley said...

That is too funny! Looks exactly like something my girls would do...and have done! He needs to come over and play more often. They would get along great! It's those "quiet" times that are dangerous! ha!!! I need to see pictures of Jack! Love you!