Ben was taking off all of the seats on the excersauser/jumperoo so I could wash them (they have been couped up in the attic since we moved)...and yes I am currently a freak about washing everything! Sam has been dying to get in this thing but couldn't with the seat in there. Once the seat was out...he was good to go. I thought that I had to take this picture so I could compare it to the pictures when he was actually using it.
Can't believe how big he looks in this thing. It's funny...when he was pushing all the buttons, we still remember all the words (from the music thing) perfectly. We got LOTS of use out of that thing...LOVED IT! Hopefully Jack will like it as much!
Trying to say cheese. Almost all of my pictures of him lately are his eyes closed!
Here's my little man - Christmas 2007 (he was almost 4 months old). His feet barely touched the bottom. I remember we put a blanket up under there so they would touch something.
No comments:
Post a Comment