This past Saturday, mom and Ben took Sam to the easter Egg Hunt at our church. It was a really pretty day and Sam had a blast. I was really sad when they left b/c I wasn't going to be able to be with Sam (not that he noticed...2 yr olds don't care abot such things), but he had lots of fun and I know he was fine. I was glad that mom and Ben got to do that with him though too. Here are some pictures that Ben took. I was so proud of him for actually taking pictures. He got some good ones too. My friend, Katey took some great ones...but I couldn't figure out how to save them. Will have to post some of them later b/c she got some great ones.
Happy Easter Week. Hope it is as beautiful this week where you all are as it is here!
Happy Easter Week. Hope it is as beautiful this week where you all are as it is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment