
I didn't have my computer with me at the hospital, so I couldn't upload all of my pictures...but here are a bunch of pictures (not from my cell phone)!

Welcome Jack! No one in the room could believe that he was so big!

Mommy had to get a good look at him. So sweet!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Daddy and Jack!

Measuring in at 9lbs 2 oz!

Here's my stats!

First diaper change. I have this same picture of him and Sam.

UT hat!

Meeting big brother for the first time. Sam wasn't so sure at first, but warmed up to him a little bit. Now, he talks about "Baby Jack" all the time.

Getting a closer look

Not so sure about holding him. However, he did hold him about 10 seconds longer than I thought he would.

Jack even brought Sam some "Cars" gifts. Sam was excited and played with them the whole time.

Jack and YaYa!

Proud grandparents! Thank you all for everything! We love you!

My mom (aka Mops) with Sam and Jack!

Jack and NaNa!

Jack and Mops

Group picture! LOVE THEM!

Our new family of 4!

This stork was hanging on our door...too cute.

Had to take a picture of the security ankle bracelet they put on all the babies, so no one can take them away! Awesome!

Jack Spencer...love this picture

Ben's cousin, Tracy and her husband, Stan came by to see us! Tracy came over and stayed with Sam at 1:00 in the morning...she is our lifesaver! Sam is still talking about her.

Right before we left! We didn't come with all of this stuff, but mysteriously, our stuff just multiplied. Had to take a picture of the awesome couch too. Ben actually fit on this thing...and Ben's a tall guy. He was actually able to sleep comfortably here!

I look very scary in this picture but here is a picture of us before going home.

All ready to go home!

Sam made Jack a sign on the driveway when we arrived home with chalk (actually YaYa made it)! He was very proud of it.

Saying hi to baby brother!

Mom picked up some pretty flowers!
7 comments:
Love all the pictures! Can't wait to see him in person! Hope you had a great day at home with your beautiful family!
Oh..and love the pictures of the hospital room...much nicer than Floor One :-)
He is so sweet, Kate!
Love these sweet pictures!!
He's just precious!!!!! So sweet!!! Hope everything is going OK over there with your new famliy of FOUR!!!! :)
Awww sweet baby Jack!! He is just beautiful!! Hope you are all doing great! BTW you look amazing my friend!! Love you all!
Love all the photos, thanks for the post. He is adorable, what a sweet family!
Love all the photos Kate! Just precious. I got a little teary-eyed at the group family photo! So sweet - and I think Jack looks like Ben!
Post a Comment