Friday, March 05, 2010

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Friday...we sure did! It was absolutely gorgeous here (54 degrees but sunny). We met some friends at a new playground that we LOVE and had a blast. The kids ran around...and then ran some more. The mommies got to do some nice visiting as well which is always a treat! It was great! We are so excited that the weather is (hopefully) turning and we can get outside and play LOTS MORE! Sam wore himself out today! LOVE IT!
Sliding down the big tunnel! My child is so repititious that he climbed the steps (in the exact same order)...and slid down this slide about a million times. Such a creature of habit! So funny. Not sure where that comes from!
Took these on my cell phone so you can't really see very well, but here's Katey sliding down the slide with Alayna and Baby Tru! So cute!

The following picture has nothing to do with playing on the playground today, but had to post it somewhere b/c I thought it was sweet! We were hanging out in Jack's room last night and Sam brought a book for his daddy to read to him ("Quick as a Cricket"...a new favorite).
I just LOVE these boys!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh fun! I ALMOST considered the park today, but it wasn't in the 50's yet here! LOVE that last picture!!!!