We finally have carpet (in the basement)! YEAH! I know I have been talking about this froever, but I am excited. The guys came Friday to install...and it looks a million times better. It actually looks like another room to our house. We still have LOTS of work to do, but we are making progress and can actually go down there to play now!
Last night we spent majority of the evening putting the room back together and CLEANING! Pretty much every toy...and flat surface, for that matter is CLEAN! Pulling the floor up and just not being down there much created lots of dust! Feels sooooo good to know that everything is nice and clean! We spent a lot more time down there today doing more of the same and it actually looks much better...like an actual room rather than "catch-all...we have no idea what to do with this stuff so put it in the basement room"! Luckily, Ben and I are NOT pack rats...and are perfectly fine with getting rid of stuff so that helps! We still have a ways to go...decorating (there's nothing really on the walls...need some new furniture/chair/etc...playroom still needs decor of some sort), but all of that will come with time...and I'm actually not in a rush for once. I just wanted a BIG place for Sam to run and play...so we're good for now.
Here's a few pictures...AGAIN...note...WORK IN PROGRESS! :)
Here's a few pictures...AGAIN...note...WORK IN PROGRESS! :)
We like this little area with the sink/fridge. Very nice to have that down there.
That's all I've got on that. Now we just need our friends and family to come enjoy it with us.
1 comment:
The carpet looks great!! Well done :)
Post a Comment