Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting ready...

Today marks two more weeks until D-Day! Went to the doctor yesterday and everything checked out okay. I made my last weekly appt since that next week...my appt will be at the hospital! Very strange to think about it being time! All of my friends that were pregnant and due before me...have had their babies...guess it's my turn now! Wow! Can't wait to meet little Jack and see what he looks like and make sure he is healthy!

The other day I washed all of the covers to the car seat, bouncy seats, swings, etc. Then I attempted to put them all back on the things. WOW...I forgot how IMPOSSIBLE and frustrating it was to squeeze those things back on. Still can't get the cover completely on the swing.
At least everything is nice and clean now. It's fun remembering Sam in all of these things yet so hard to imagine that he is so big now! (sniff sniff)!

All of these new toys were very exciting for Sam to play with. We are going to have to work with him on the swing thing though because he likes to swing it really hard and fast. Can't do that when the baby is in there. PLUS...he's already run the batteries out of it! :)

Hope everyone has a great day...new carpet coming tomorrow...pictures to follow! YEAH!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wait until you change Sam's diaper after you come home from the hospital! Then he will really seem grown up! I feel like I'm changing an adult diaper every time compared to Nathan's little bottom!