Thursday, March 11, 2010

My 1st E-Bay purchase!

This picture will most likely make only my mom, sister and brother excited...but I am sharing with you all anyway.

It's true...I have never purchased anything on ebay. Not sure why...I just never got into it. So, a few weekends ago I was thinking about what to fix to bring to a party and I was wishing I could make sausage balls. I just don't like making sausage balls and taking them places b/c they always get cold and hard. That got me thinking about this contraption my mom has...and has had forever. She always put sausage balls in there and they were always nice and hot and moist. It has other uses but this was one of the main ones mom used it for. I also keeps bread fresh...and lots of other things. I thought that surely I could find one online...and sure enough...I did. So fun! I think I could really get into this ebay thing...scary! :)
So, today my doorbell rang and my RETRO/VINTAGE/70s Salton hot basket arrived! I was so excited. The box was hilarious...very 70s! Can't wait to use it!

Since my hot basket purchase...there have been several others. Yikes, this could get dangerous! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you it was addictive!! Love you...and we cant wait to meet Jack either!