
Sam is in love with his new little brother. He calls him "baby Jack". we tried to tell him that Jack was his little brother and he insists that that is not correct and that he is "baby Jack"! Too cute. Anytime he cries he makes sure to let us know...then he always says "baby okay". So funny. I had no idea how he would react to him, but he seems to be excited about our new little family member!
Not sure what to think of little brother, but definitely a big fan of "baby Jack"!
Wants to pat his head a lot (he's doing very well being gentle around him...except when he's playing with his Cars). We usually have to move Jack from the craziness. Can't wait for these two to grow up and be the best of friends!
4 comments:
Love to see pics of them together. Seeing the 2 of them together really puts into perspective how tiny they are when they come home.
Now you have 2 handsome little boys! Sara and I have been best friends ever since we were little because we were close in age like Sam and Jack :) And her two boys, Camden and Scott are around 2 years apart and they are really becoming good buddies (at 2yrs and 4yrs old now.) You are going to love watching your boys grow closer as they get older. Congratulations and I hope you and "baby Jack" are doing well.
That is precious! The other night I was putting Paula down and had to take Nathan in there with me to read books and she LOVED that he was there too. It made me so excited to think about the future years with them being great friends. I know Sam will be a wonderful big brother and I'm sure Jack will follow him around when he gets big enough to :)
Such a sweet big brother :)
Post a Comment