Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Co-Ed play date!

Guess this is what happens when you are a boy and you go over to a sweet little girl's house to play! They want you to play tea party with them. Sam LOVES Alayna...he'd probably do anything she asked him to! So cute!

Last Wednesday, Sam went over to his friend, Alayna's house to play while I went to the doctor. THANK YOU KATEY for letting him come play...I know he had so much fun and hope he was a good boy. You guys are the best! Sooo thankful for my friends!

We had a busy morning. Several kiddos (Jackson and little brother, Philip, Alayna and Addision and little brother, Tru) came over to play. I figured we'd host one more playgroup before the baby comes since it might be a while til we are up for another. It was really fun. Everyone brought yummy treats to eat and the mommies enjoyed spending time together! It was nice to get to play in the basement too...always good to have another option/change of scenery for the kids. We are still hoping to take Sam outside later this evening to enjoy such a beautiful day! I hope it stays this way. I am READY for spring. It makes me want to be productive! :)
Better get some rest before Sam wakes up from his nap! Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend to you all!

HAPPY (one day late) BIRTHDAY to YAYA! And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY (today) to my sister-in-law, Jenni! Hope you guys had/have a GREAT day! We love and miss you guys LOTS! :)

No comments: