Thursday, March 04, 2010

Not my Merrell's too!

For those of you that know me (hopefully all of you know me)...you probably know that in the winter time I literally LIVE in my favorite pair of shoes...my Merrells! Greatest shoes ever (other than my Chacos in the summer)! I know...I am clearly not the most fashionable person ever, but I am all about some comfort and shoes that don't make my knee hurt.
Anywho, today I put them on (with the same socks as always) and they were a bit snug. Didn't think anything about it until Sam and I got home from running some errands and my feet were killing me. YUP...my feet are swelled up enough for my Merrells to be bugging me now. What in the world??? Good thing my blood pressure is right where it should be b/c I'd hate to see my fat little feet if it were high!
You should see my feet swollen...this is funny (and my mom might be the only one to fully understand and appreciate b/c hers are the exact same) but my feet are really short and wide, so they kind of appear to be swollen normally...so when they are swollen for real...it is quite a SIGHT! Whoooweeeee! :)

Too funny...just had to laugh at myself (and my Fred Flinstone feet) this afternoon! You have to laugh and have a sense of humor, you know!

1 comment:

Jillina said...

Aww bless you!! At least the end is so close! I can't wait to see sweet baby Jack!!