Monday, November 02, 2009

It's a...

Well, clearly (and thankfully) the world needed some more Hazlewood Men in it...because this little one is another BOY! I had a funny feeling this morning that it would be another boy. We are very excited to hear the news and can't wait for Sam to have a little brother to play with! We have decided on a name already and excited to share it with you guys!
JACK SPENCER HAZLEWOOD
I always wanted a "Jack", but the first time around, we wanted to make sure we had the name "Joseph" in there (family name), since Jack Joseph didn't sound so great, we went with Samuel Joseph! Excited to get my "Jack"! Jack is also a very close family friend of Ben's family whom we love, Jack Harvey! His family is considered family, they just aren't related! :)
"Spencer" is named after my sister and my grandfather. Sara's middle name was Spencer and my grandfather (and cousin) was Spencer! Love it!
I am a little frightened to have 2 boys running around being loud and crazy and rough, but it is going to be a fun ride that's for sure. Ben is really excited and already talking about taking his boys to UT football games! :) It will be nice that I already have tons of boy stuff, so we will be quite prepared!
I'll spare you all the picture of the child's private parts (although the picture was quite obvious...no questions there), so here is a side view with his hand to his face. Everything measured right on time...and looks good!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yay!!!! I'm the first!!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! 2 boys will be so much fun... my nephews have a BLAST together.... I'm sure you will hear from many that 2 boys together are so great! (Then you can have a little princess next to be spoiled on and protected by her 2 older brothers! he he!!!) Love you!!

Jillina said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of being queen of the castle! hehe. So happy for you guys and can't wait to see little Jack! Let the monogramming begin! Love you friend!

Angie said...

I'm so excited for y'all!

The Benders said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Philip and Jack are going to be big buds...and won't it be fun to watch Sam and Jackson teach them the ropes?! :-)

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!