Yesterday, I went to my Beth Moore Bible study at church...which was awesome as always. My friend, Katey and I stayed afterward to eat lunch and play on the playground. We had a lot of fun and took some really cute pictures of the kiddos. Sam has suddenly become enthralled with Alayna (or "Anna" as he calls her). He talks about her all the time. We met up with the girls today and when I told Sam we were going to see Alayna (and Jackson too), he would NOT stop talking about her (he can't say Jackson yet). We dropped by church first to drop off some canned food for the food drive they are doing. Well, I guess Sam thought that this meant we were staying to play and he cried for about 30 minutes when we left...for "A-N-N-A"! Pitiful I tell you...but really cute at the same time.
Anywho, here are some cute pictures of the kiddos!
Anywho, here are some cute pictures of the kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment