Several years ago, my college girlfriends and I got together for the weekend at our friend, Rebecca's house. She fixed this amazing taco soup and we all HAD to have the recipe. Well, I have been fixing it ever since and we love it. It's so good AND easy that I thought that I would share it with you all in case you've never had it. It is a perfect meal for a cool fall day (even though it way like 65 degrees here today). I think I make it so much because it is so easy...and almost always a BIG hit with everyone that tries it.
1 can rotel (HOT if you like it SPICY)
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can pinto beans
1 can white beans
1 can black beans (I have since added these...love the color they add)
1 package taco seasoning
1 package Ranch seasoning packet
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can pinto beans
1 can white beans
1 can black beans (I have since added these...love the color they add)
1 package taco seasoning
1 package Ranch seasoning packet
Directions: Brown ground beef and drain. In large pot add all ingredients (do not drain juice from cans) and cook until ready to serve (I usually cook it an hour or so on the stove). You can also cook in crock pot for several hours. Garnish with shredded cheese and fritos! YUM! ENJOY!
So easy!
So easy!
1 comment:
I made this for dinner one night this week! It was a BIG hit! I think it tasted even yummier to me because with every bite i thought of you and rebecca! DELISH! : ) love all the treats and finds on your blog....xoxoxo!
Post a Comment