Today I am a very thankful gal because it is my wonderful husband's birthday! Unfortunately, we aren't doing anything too terribly exciting...unless you call going to our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace class at church exciting! KIDDING! We actually cooked a big, yummy steak dinner on Monday night...and I made chocolate cake from scratch like his mom makes (Ben's request)...I usually require the assistance of Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines! It was actually REALLY good! We are hoping to go out to dinner alone one of these days so that will be nice too.
I am so thankful for my husband. He puts up with A LOT (meaning me) and loves me unconditionally! I never could make it without him and so glad that we are on this crazy journey together! Love Love Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!
I am so thankful for my husband. He puts up with A LOT (meaning me) and loves me unconditionally! I never could make it without him and so glad that we are on this crazy journey together! Love Love Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment