This morning, my doctor's office was offering the H1N1 shot to all the preggo mamas, so I got up and headed over there around 9am. Not knowing what I would find and thinking I would have to stand in line outside...I decided that I MIGHT need a treat, so I stopped at Starbucks on the way over. Another treat was actually being able to go inside...and not have to wait at the drive thru (you mommies know what I am talking about)! Normally, since I have Sam with me all the time, I never go inside anywhere if there is a drive-thru option available (I have strong beliefs that all stores should have drive-thru access)! So that was quite fun! Simple pleasures I tell you!I NEVER get Starbucks anymore (seriously) and you all know how obsessed I used to be! I always had one with me! I decided that drinking all those calories should be reserved for only special and rare occasions. I am sure there are other (less fattening) beverages over there, but that is just not an option for me...it is the peppermint mocha EVERY TIME! I am such a creature of habit I know! :) I do LOVE treats!
Anyway, got the flu shot (which was incredibly efficient and quick) and having a great day so far! I love getting out and about...makes me feel productive or something. Hoping for a GREAT Saturday.
OH...maybe part of the reason I am in a good mood today is that I was in bed around 9:30 last night! YES...on a Friday night, our whole house was in bed by 9:30 (sad I know...and I really shouldn't even say that out loud)! There was a time (LONG AGO) when we weren't even ready to go out yet by that time. Guess that is what happens when you get old...and married...and have kids...and pregnant! :) We are so exciting around here I tell ya!
Have a great weekend everyone...GO VOLS...BEAT MEMPHIS (sorry we won't be there to cheer you on tonight)! My brother in law, Chance took our tickets, so hopefully they'll have fun tonight!
3 comments:
Why isn't your cup red? I got a peppermint mocha this morning in a holiday cup!
WHAT??? Nope...no red cup...and no red sprinkles, but it's okay. Guess I'll have to go back and get another!
My friend I had a peppermint mocha the other day and thought of you! Love all the posts and that sweet Sam face on the playground!
Post a Comment