Yesterday when I picked up the mail, there was a thick envelope in it. I could tell immediately from the handwriting that it was from my dear friend, Jillina. Well, I opened it up and she had sent me the new Michael Buble cd, Crazy Love! She knows I love my Michael Buble! What a fun surprise and what a good friend! I listened to it already and it is great...as expected!
Thanks Jillina! I am so glad that we share the love for the Buble! You are too good to me friend!
Thanks Jillina! I am so glad that we share the love for the Buble! You are too good to me friend!
Also, when mom and I were in Nashville, we made our obligatory stop at Davis Kidd (LOVE). I noticed the new Steven Curtis Chapman cd, Beauty Will Rise...and I HAD TO PURCHASE! I have been waiting for this one for a while now. Of course I have loved Steven Curtis Chapman forever, but his new stuff is just as great as the oldies! He performed at the Women of Faith conference back in August...but I missed it b/c I didn't go until Saturday! Everyone said he was amazing and sang some songs from this new cd. He wrote this cd after their daughter, Maria was killed in 2008. This cd is AMAZING! If you are a fan...you MUST go and get it! The first song, "Heaven is the Face"...is incredible. Yes, it will make you baal your eyes out, but it is awesome. Interesting to hear about what his "heaven" is like. Have you ever thought about what "heaven" is to you, seriously? Something to think about. :)
Just in case you want to hear this song, I found one on YouTube...check it out...don't forget your tissues! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwA3bZKtnWE
Seriously, how much do you love Steven Curtis Chapman?
No comments:
Post a Comment