Friday, November 20, 2009

Exhausted...

My friends, Katey, Ashley, Priscilla and I decided it would be fun to meet up at the outlet mall this morning since it was such a gorgeous day outside (we missed you Leanne). Needless to say, I am now officially EXHAUSTED...and it's only 2:00. We did let the kids play on the playground so that was fun for them. It was quite the treat for Sam b/c I never get him out of his stroller b/c it is such a disaster getting him back in it. Anywho, I knew we should have left before lunch, but we didn't...bad idea. Sam was just not wanting to be anywhere/do anything. I can't blame him...he's 2...and I wouldn't want to be confined in the stroller either, but MAN! I am sweating, back aching, head pounding, on the verge of crying (not really)...and seriously considering taking a nap too! Enough of the pity party...it's really not that bad...I am just being dramatic, but wow. Maybe it's days like this that are preparing me for 2!!!!!!!
Anywho, we are finally home and hopefully he'll take a good nap. It was very nice visiting with the girls...and we did find some good buys. AND...what a gorgeous Friday! I love it!
Other good news...Ben is off ALL next week! YEAH! So excited. I know he is too since he's been traveling/working late!
HAPPY FRIDAY to all! Have a great weekend. We are excited about just staying home and getting some stuff done around the house (and raking leaves)! :)

Here is a shot of all the kids in Gymboree. We basically took over the store for about 20 minutes. The kiddos enjoyed sitting and watching the little tv. They all looked really cute sitting there!

No comments: