Well, (and this is completely unlike me...haha...sarcasm) I might have overreacted to the whole bed situation because my child is totally surprising me (at least for the last 2 days). The last 2 days during nap time, he got out of his bed once. Went right back in and slept for 3 hrs (both days) and then went down at bedtime like normal.
Now granted, I ordered the bed rails/guardrails for his bed this week, so he is still in the crib, but he's not scaling the front of it like he was the other days/nights. I am just hoping/praying that it remains this way. We've had major talks about it. When I put him in his bed, he'll say "No get down"...so maybe he's actually listening to us. So cute!
When we went to order the bed rails, I decided that I would buy a little potty to just have around in case Sam took an interest. No, I am not starting any potty training. I am going to follow Sam's lead on this one...so say my expert mommy friends! He talks about it all the time and enjoys playing with it. Pretty sure the potty training is not going to come for a while, but at least he's having fun! :) He'll probably hate me for taking these pictures someday, but one must document such events!
Now granted, I ordered the bed rails/guardrails for his bed this week, so he is still in the crib, but he's not scaling the front of it like he was the other days/nights. I am just hoping/praying that it remains this way. We've had major talks about it. When I put him in his bed, he'll say "No get down"...so maybe he's actually listening to us. So cute!
When we went to order the bed rails, I decided that I would buy a little potty to just have around in case Sam took an interest. No, I am not starting any potty training. I am going to follow Sam's lead on this one...so say my expert mommy friends! He talks about it all the time and enjoys playing with it. Pretty sure the potty training is not going to come for a while, but at least he's having fun! :) He'll probably hate me for taking these pictures someday, but one must document such events!
Who knew I'd ever give this much attention...or talk this much about a potty! Good grief...I am so not cool anymore!
Heading to my mom's tomorrow...whooohoooo! Sam and I are VERY excited to spend some time with Mops!
Definitely wanted to say HAPPY VETERANS DAY to all those serving and those who have served our country! Ben's dad retired from the military several years back...and we are so thankful for all he's done! Also, both of my grandfathers, uncles, aunts, cousin have served our country and were all a major part of preserving the freedoms we enjoy today!
God Bless America!
Definitely wanted to say HAPPY VETERANS DAY to all those serving and those who have served our country! Ben's dad retired from the military several years back...and we are so thankful for all he's done! Also, both of my grandfathers, uncles, aunts, cousin have served our country and were all a major part of preserving the freedoms we enjoy today!
God Bless America!
1 comment:
Oh, he does look big in that second potty picture!! We, too, opted for the plain potty version. :) Thrilling, the things we talk about now....
Post a Comment