Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Bedding?

I think I have decided on what bedding I want to order for Jack's room. I have searched and refuse to spend $400+ on bedding...it's just not necessary. Even though they are so pretty (PoshTots, EdenHome, etc)...I just can't, plus Dave Ramsey JUST WOULDN'T HAVE IT! :) I do have an obsession with Pottery Barn Kids. I had ordered Sam's bedding from there and really loved it. A person (mainly meaning my husband) might think that I should just use the same bedding over again, but I wanted him to have something new, PLUS Sam's had his monogram on it...OOPSIE...heehee! I am NOT one for themed rooms (I say that now...and someday will probably have a Batman room or something), but for now...I did NOT want a themed room, so I really like simple, sweet patterns (LOVE stripes as you can tell). I think this one was perfect. It is similar to Sam's, but different enough to be able to do different stuff with it. I might even paint his room ANOTHER color besides...brown...I know you are shocked! :) Maybe I'll use that green that's in the bedding. I have an idea for paint, but it may have to be a surprise (assuming I am brave enough to try)! :)
This is the Kasey Bedding...LOVE IT. Yes I do love stripes...perfect for little boys. I didn't want it to look too baby-ish, so I think this could follow him for a while...plus they have the big boy bedding in this too.

This was Sam's baby bedding (loved it). We still use the quilt, pillow, bedskirt, so it has gotten lots of use.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it, Kate! Great choice! We are keeping the bedding that you and I found at the outlet. You are good luck, we'll have to go shopping again soon! Love you!

Becky said...

I love it!! Pottery Barn bedding is THE BEST!!!!

Lindsay said...

Great minds think alike : ) I've picked out the Kasey bedding as well. It's perfect!

Angela said...

I am pretty sure I am getting the primary color version of that bedding for our little boy:)

The Hazlewoods said...

Lindsay...we didn't even discuss this...how funny! Yes, great minds think alike! To me, it's the only suitable boy choice right now. Except for Sam's...but can't reuse that one. Are you doing the navy or primary?
Angela, our friend, Chris Anne used the primary and it was so cute. Hilarious that we will all have the same taste. LOVE IT!

Lindsay said...

We're going to use the navy. I went to look at in last weekend but didn't see it in the store. I could have missed it though. It was so crowded, I didn't stay long.