We carved our first pumpkin this year. Until now, Sam hasn't exactly been into it. Saturday we carved Sam's big pumpkin with the Lightning McQueen template that he picked out. Sam also painted on several other little pumpkins. He REALLY likes painting...and making a mess!
It was really fun! Here are some pictures!
Painting required stripping down to underpants! I know him all too well...

Painting "green" on Jack and Sam mini pumpkins...mommy was trying to give him something to do while I carved out the big one.

I wish I had a picture of Sam's face when I first opened the pumpkin up. It was priceless and Ben and I laughed for a good 5 minutes. He thought it was pretty gross. Needless to say, he did not help pull out the insides with me. So funny. By the way...back in the day they didn't have those fancy little tools for carving/cleaning out pumpkins. They sure were handy.

Poking a gazillion holes in lightning!

Our stunning creations. Ha!

Thought this picture was cool in the dark. Lightning turned out pretty good.

Hope everyone had a VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment