Sunday night we had our 2nd annual Thanks-For-Friends Feast with our friends...the Howards, Benders, Daniels, and Smiths! We hosted again this year and I had so much fun getting the house and food ready for the event. It was a bit easier this year...not being pregnant. Everyone brought delicious food...appetizers...drinks...etc....etc. We had so much food it was ridiculous! It was crazy with all the kids running around plus we had 2 new ones added to the mix (Jack and Philip). Next year we can add Izzy to the number too! YEAH! The kids did play in the basement a lot and were able to do so much more on their own . I actually do think the adults were able to enjoy it a bit more too this year. It was loud, but so fun! These are times we are so thankful for our basement so the kids have a place to go. They play so well together. Once everyone left, Sam was asleep in about 2 minutes! SOO thankful for this group of gals! I love that we have this little tradition that we started with our families...I'm just sad it's over already. Here are a few pictures from the night. I wish I had taken so many more, but somehow never do. Thanks to Katey and Leanne for most of these.
All the girls...at the girl table. We put the guys in the other room. :)
Sam and Alayna! In a few years we will have to watch these two and invoke the rule..."no girls in the room"...sorry Sam! They always have so much fun. Sam did say "ALAYNA" about a GAZILLION times that night. Poor Alayna. He had to know where she was at every second of the evening.
Instead of crowding up the kitchen, we put the kids table in the foyer. They were looking up at Leanne I think who was also taking a picture. I think Sam ate 2 rolls, 2 cupcakes and 3 cookies...and no dinner. Awesome mommy huh? :)
The guys...the daddys...and Philip and Tru!
All the girls...at the girl table. We put the guys in the other room. :)
Sam and Alayna! In a few years we will have to watch these two and invoke the rule..."no girls in the room"...sorry Sam! They always have so much fun. Sam did say "ALAYNA" about a GAZILLION times that night. Poor Alayna. He had to know where she was at every second of the evening.
The guys...the daddys...and Philip and Tru! 
No comments:
Post a Comment