Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mommy's Feet!

If there ever was a doubt about where Sam got those feet...this picture should set the record straight! :)

I took this picture the other day when Sam and I were cuddled up on the couch before he went down for his nap. I thought it was so sweet how he propped his feet up on my legs...and then I noticed how very identical our feet were. Both my boys got my feet...short and squatty like me (their hands too)! :) I love sweet little moments like these with my guy!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

This makes me think of Beaches where she can't remember her mom's hands. Remember that? Prob why I take so many pictures of the kids hands holding ours. Very sweet moment you captured.

Angie said...

Very sweet picture! I LOVE those kinds of simple moments! (And how fabulous that you had a camera/phone nearby to capture it!)

Becky said...

So adorable!!