Monday, November 22, 2010

Dave...

You can't see because we were so high up...but there's DAVE! We had a GREAT time at the concert and mostly just getting out of the house and hanging out like actual adults! We had an awesome dinner at Dantanna's in the CNN Center and the concert was so fun. Most of the people there were our age...we felt like we were in college again (and acted like it a bit)! :)
We were in Maryville the weekend before to go to the UT/Ole Miss game and Ben's parents were willing to keep the boys for a few days while we came home...KID-FREE! Such a treat! I met back up with them on Wednesday in Chattanooga to pick them up. I know the boys had a blast. Hopefully the grandparents did too...and they weren't too exhausted! Ben and I went out to eat every night I think. We NEVER do that anymore and it was so nice to just do whatever we wanted. I did kind of feel like I had forgotten something the whole time...kind of weird to be without the boys. But...much needed and appreciated. Thanks so much to NaNa and YaYa for keeping them. It's a lot of work and they are always willing to jump right in. Love you guys!

No comments: