Our little kitchen update is finally complete. We have taken our time replacing the old, white applainces that were original to the house with new, pretty, stainless ones! I am beyond excited. I spend what feels like 90% of my day in there and it is so nice to have it completed. We've been saving a little...buy dishwasher...save a little more...buy stove/microwave...save a little more...buy fridge! You know my husband (Dave Ramsey's long lost brother) has finally gotten me on board...you DO NOT buy things you don't have money for right then (credit cards are bad...cash is good - I know, you'd think I had been brainwashed but it's so true). It actually makes it so much more rewarding this way. I used to have this "instant gratification" thing (would have wanted the whole thing done at once)...but I really don't mind waiting (shocking I know) now. It just makes so much sense.
Anywho...no more Dave's Financial Peace soapbox! Sorry!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new fridge! It is so pretty and shiny and has TONS of room. Not sure how to organize the freezer yet, but we're working on that. I know it sounds sad that I am so excited about appliances, but I cook a lot and spend lots of time in that kitchen, so it is so nice to have it completed! YEAH!
OHHHH...a special shout out to my friend, Leanne. The delivery guys came and weren't done when I had to go get Sam from school, so she came over and sat until they got done. I mean...I love that I have friends that I can call and who will come sit at my house so the refridgerator delivery guys can install it (for like 5 minutes). She even put the food back in it (she's so good to me)! Anytime you need me to do the same, Leanne, I'm there! :)
Anywho...no more Dave's Financial Peace soapbox! Sorry!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new fridge! It is so pretty and shiny and has TONS of room. Not sure how to organize the freezer yet, but we're working on that. I know it sounds sad that I am so excited about appliances, but I cook a lot and spend lots of time in that kitchen, so it is so nice to have it completed! YEAH!
OHHHH...a special shout out to my friend, Leanne. The delivery guys came and weren't done when I had to go get Sam from school, so she came over and sat until they got done. I mean...I love that I have friends that I can call and who will come sit at my house so the refridgerator delivery guys can install it (for like 5 minutes). She even put the food back in it (she's so good to me)! Anytime you need me to do the same, Leanne, I'm there! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment