Sam had his Thanksgiving feast last week at his school...here's the little shirts that they made. Sooo cute! He was so proud to show me. I was shocked that he let them paint his hands. He's growing up so much! Love him!
This came home with him that day too. Almost made me cry! So sweet! I think these were placemats that they made (working on their cutting shapes) for their big celebration! :)I am thankful for my boys!
We had our first feast of the week here last night with our great friends from church. This is the 2nd year we've done it and it was fantastic. Everyone brought amazing food...and we had a blast. I'll post some pictures of that once I see everyone elses.
Hope everyone has a GREAT THANKSGIVING week!
1 comment:
So glad that Sam loves and is thankful for you. Yesterday, J told me he didn't love me but loved Da-Da, Baby Philip, Flash and the house but he did like me a little...
Post a Comment