Friday, November 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Ben!

Yesterday was Ben's birthday...and even though I am a day late I wanted to send some extra birthday love to him! We didn't really do much yesterday since it was weekday...he asked for steaks on the grill and twice baked potatoes. He also requested chocolate sheet cake (Pioneer Woman's recipe did not disappoint as usual). My big present for him was tickets to see Dave Matthews Band when they come to town. Ben has always been a big fan...so I think it will be really fun. At this point...we just don't need "stuff". We have more than we could ask for...so really, the only thing we need these days is just some time together. He seemed excited (well, as excited as Ben gets...he's pretty even-keeled about everything)...so I can't wait for a night out on the town!
I am so thankful that my sweet husband was born yesterday b/c we sure do love him! Thanks to NaNa and YaYa for raising such an amazing guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!
We love you!

1 comment:

The Benders said...

Great picture of the two of you! So glad he liked your present - you will have so much fun being out on the town together!