Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch...

I have been wanting to go to the pumpkin patch for weeks now but we just haven't been able to do it. Then, it rained almost every day this week, so today was my last chance. OUr friends, Leanne, Jackson and Philip joined us and we had such a fun time. We really just picked out some pumpkins, let the boys play and took some pictures...but it was really nice. Such a BEAUTIFUL day today. Here are some of the obligatory fall pumpkin pics that we took today. Looking forward to carving our pumpkins this weekend!
Most of these are doubles from what I put on FB...sorry for the repeats, but I've got to keep my non-Facebookers happy! :) Love you mom!
I had Jack in the baby bjorn but we thought he might be able to sit up in the wagon. He still a little wobbly, so I packed the blanket in around him and he did GREAT!
Such a good big brother. Ha. Yeah...this only lasted a few seconds. But very cute while it lasted.
Jack and Philip hanging out in the wagon. Future best buds...these two!

Checking out the animals. Sam was not afraid at all. I was shocked...getting so brave.
"HEY GOAT" or "HEY COW" - that's what he kept saying.
Sweet baby brothers! So cute!
Cheese.
Our whole crew. Pretty amazing that everyone is looking at the camera huh?
An attempt of a picture with my guys...Sam was running away at this point, so I was trying to hold him still. Never a dull moment I tell ya! :) Can you see Jack's little belly hanging over his pants. SOOOOO funny. I know how you feel Jack...I know how you feel! :) HA!
Love these guys. Sam was so excited that Jackson was going to be there today. So sweet that they have become such good little friends.
Philip...he really liked that pumpkin
Such a happy boy. I think he really liked sitting up in the wagon. Practicing for Sunday night...trick-or-treating! :)
Such personality this one! :)
Throwing rocks...what could be better?

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your boys are so precious!! Love the pics! You HAVE to get some at the pumpkin patch!! :)