Whenever we pass by the Publix, Sam always shouts about driving "the green car". Well, today I needed a few things (we were out of coffee creamer...which means...EMERGENCY at our house)! I decided I would see if I could put Jack in the "green car" with Sam. He really liked it! So cute. This was REAL fun for them at first, but by the end it turned kind of disastrous! Needless to say, thank you Lord for the helpers at Publix! That store has the NICEST people on the planet and they are always willing to help...especially when they see a crazy mommy...2 screaming kids...1 of which just got hit in the head by his big brother b/c he touched his steering wheel and was trying to chew on the germ-y cart (ewww gross)! I mean...seriously. I have to laugh at my life sometimes or I will go insane! Never a dull moment with these 2 guys!
I did snag a few cute pictures of my big boys driving their car! I thought they were super cute!
Must be a guy thing...Jack knew exactly what to do with the steering wheel! So funny!

I did snag a few cute pictures of my big boys driving their car! I thought they were super cute!
Must be a guy thing...Jack knew exactly what to do with the steering wheel! So funny!
2 comments:
I totally understand the green car addiction! Poor PG only gets to ride in it when I'm blessed to go to Publix without Nathan. And I have not braved the green car with both of them yet. I don't think we would survive. And yes, there is no other store with nicer people than Publix.
So adorable! They both look so big! They'll be such great friends with lots of great memories!
Post a Comment