Ben and I decided to spend Christmas at home this year (granted...we did go to Nashville the day after), but we wanted to be home...no traveling, etc for once. We always enjoy being with the big family for Holidays, but it was kind of nice to just be us too. It's fun to think up new traditions for our little family to start!
We had a pretty low key Christmas and Christmas Eve. I think I finished a few last minute shopping things up...plus got a MUCH needed haircut (pure bliss I tell you). Ben says the only thing that stops me (and my mom) from buying anymore Christmas presents...is Christmas! It seems like we always need just a few more things. We are out of control! That night I planned a grand feast...just for Ben and I...but still. I was determined to go all out even if we did waste a bunch of food. I decided that I would make lots of different appetizers...and we would just feast all night long. We had sooooo much food. I had invited our friends, Wes and Leanne over after they went to a Christmas Eve service, so they were able to help us finish off some of the food...plus we go to to visit with some great friends, so that was VERY fun!
Santa visited our house later that night...and laid out quite a stash for Sam. Guess he was a good boy this year...hmmmmm...somedays I might disagree, but overall...very good boy! :)
We had a pretty low key Christmas and Christmas Eve. I think I finished a few last minute shopping things up...plus got a MUCH needed haircut (pure bliss I tell you). Ben says the only thing that stops me (and my mom) from buying anymore Christmas presents...is Christmas! It seems like we always need just a few more things. We are out of control! That night I planned a grand feast...just for Ben and I...but still. I was determined to go all out even if we did waste a bunch of food. I decided that I would make lots of different appetizers...and we would just feast all night long. We had sooooo much food. I had invited our friends, Wes and Leanne over after they went to a Christmas Eve service, so they were able to help us finish off some of the food...plus we go to to visit with some great friends, so that was VERY fun!
Santa visited our house later that night...and laid out quite a stash for Sam. Guess he was a good boy this year...hmmmmm...somedays I might disagree, but overall...very good boy! :)
Just thought I would share in case you make sausage balls...and need a super quick & easy tip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment