First up on Saturday was Bethany's shower! I made a little banner for Miss Camille Rae Nix...love making those things. I want to make one now for everything. What baby shower would be complete without the diaper cake? I had a lot of fun making this one. I used some wilder colors (well...wild for me at least...I usually go light pink/brown). This one was really fun though.
The hostesses and the mommy-to-be!
Apparently it's been a pretty fertile several months...these are all the pregnant mamas that were there! Here we are in order...Bethany (Feb. 20-something), Lindsay (March 11), me (March 25), Whitney (June sometime) and Jillina (July something...with baby #3)! YEAH! I think I look the biggest...yikes...in my defense I have no torso! Ha Ha! This is the one time in life you can say..."I look the biggest" and not really care right? :)
Bethany and her sweet friend from home, Annie...and her daughter, Katie Charlotte (how cute is that).
Mama Bethany opening presents. She got quite a stash...and she better not change Camille's name b/c I am pretty sure every gift she received had Camille's name on it in some form! We love the monograms...yes we do!
Had to put this little guy in...Camdyn...Mitchell's newest addition! We all had to hold him...he is so sweet and cuddly! This is Jillina taking a turn at holding the sweet little man! So cute!
My bestest friend, Jillina and me...oh...and my beach ball belly! Love her. We had a great weekend too. Neither of us had kids with us, so we met up both days before the parties for some "Jillina and Kate" time. So fun...miss those times, but appreciate them so much now when we get the chance!
This picture makes me laugh. Jillina and I have never been pregnant at the same time (this is her 3rd)! We decided we needed a belly shot...most likely will never get another chance. She is due in July...I think my belly could very well knock her little self over! Love you Jillina!
This is the diaper cake I made for Lindsay. Actually, Bethany helped me make this one, so she gets most of the credit.
Rebecca (we had the shower at her beautiful house)...she is holding little Brooks! Brooks belongs to Leslie...they came in from NC for the weekend. She is a brave woman and a TOTAL natural! He was a little guy when he was born...this was him at 5 weeks...and he weighed 8'15. I couldn't believe it b/c Sam was 8'11 when he was born. Hard to believe they are ever that little. So sweet!
Rebecca made these adorable little jello airplanes...so cute! Lindsay's husband, Dave is a pilot so we went a bit crazy with the airplane theme.
Cristie (aka CAC), Bethany and Jillina
Mama Lindsay opening gifts. This one was so sweet. Dave's mom gave this quilt to her. It was Dave's when he was little...the middle square says "Little Culbreath". SO CUTE! I can't remember who exactly made it...a great aunt maybe?, but Dave's mom is passing it down to the next little Culbreath! Such a sweet memory!
Wonderful girlfriends! LOVE THESE LADIES!
Hostesses and Lindsay for this shower (me, Chris, Rebecca, Lindsay. Jillina and Mitchell)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Baby Showers for Bethany and Lindsay!
FINALLY have my computer back...and can now get caught up on the blog...YEAH! Below are some pictures from my weekend trip to Nashville for Bethany and Lindsay's baby showers for their little ones! So fun! It was such a wonderful weekend. I always LOVE spending time with my girls! It's always like no time has ever passed...just like old times. By now, we have known each other for almost 12 years and when we are together...nothing has ever changed...well...with the exception of marriages, babies, jobs, locations, etc, but we are all still the greatest of friends. I love it! I also got to spend some really fun time with mom. It was short, but so nice. Seems like we are always so distracted chaing after Sam when we are there, that we don't get to visit as much as we'd like, but we were able to do that this time and it was GREAT! Love my mom!
So excited for the new arrivals coming to Lindsay (and little Jax) and Bethany (and little Camille). They are going to be such wonderful mommies and I can't wait to see/meet their mini-me's! What a blessing for them and their families! Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment