Thursday, January 21, 2010

"A-Go-Round"

This picture cracks me up. I wish his eyes were open, but of course he is shouting "CHEEEZZE", so the eyes naturally close I guess. :) After I got back from Nashville...and it was so cold those few days, I decided to take Sam out (he'd been in the house for like 5 days in a row). The one activity I knew he would LOVE was going to the mall to ride the carousel. He LOVES LOVES LOVES riding that thing. Everytime we go out somewhere, he asks if he can ride the "A Go-Round". So cute. He is still petrified to sit on the animals, so we just chill in the seat thingy. So funny. He likes to watch the animals on the carousel go up and down, but not so sure about riding on them yet. Such a cautious little guy!
By the way, have to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Jenni...that is the purse she made me for Christmas. I love it! I pretty much want one in every color/pattern possible! So cute! Great job Jenni...seriously, you must start a business!

No comments: