Thursday, January 14, 2010

Computer Woes!

I have been out of commission for a while because my computer has a virus...I am on Ben's right now. It is currently at the computer doctor and is turning into a major nightmare. Now, I am having to find the original Microsoft cds (recovery cd) that came with my computer...like 3 years ago...and 2 moves ago! Yea right...I have no idea where it is, so now I have to contact Dell. UGH! What a disaster...an expensive disaster!
Anyway, I have tons of pictures to share from this past weekend in Nashville. I drove up by myself on Saturday (Sam and Ben stayed home). We had 2 baby showers for my good friends, Bethany (and little Camille) and Lindsay (and baby Jax)! They were so fun...and I SOOOOOO enjoyed spending time with my girls...mom too! It was weird being there without Sam...I felt like I had forgotten something the whole time. However, it was a nice little break plus Ben really enjoyed his time with Sam at home alone...male bonding I guess. So sweet! Hopefully I will get my computer back sometime soon and can update more.
Hope everyone has a great Friday...and weekend!

1 comment:

Cristie said...

poor you, hope you computer is better. it was so good to see you, look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!