Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Thank you Mr. UPS Man!

Look what the UPS man delivered today...Jack's baby bedding! YEAH! I couldn't wait to get that thing out of the box and see what it looked like in person....and it did not disappoint! I really like it and think Jack will like it too! :) His name looks a little small...almost wish that I had gotten his full name put on there, but the Jack is simple and sweet too! Now I just need a crib skirt...and the matching pillow of course. OH...and a crib...oh and lots more, but that's okay. I can only handle one reality (reality meaning - the fact that we are actually having another baby) at a time :) Baby steps!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ours came this week too : ) However, I only ordered the bumper and I'm hoping Santa brings the rest. Isn't it perfect!! I think Dave is going to try and paint this week so we can starting putting our furniture together. So fun!!

Becky said...

Ohhhhhhh! I love it!!!

Jillina said...

YAY!!!!