Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunday Afternoon!

Most people would refer to the perfect Sunday afternoon as something like a Sunday afternoon drive, Sunday afternoon nap, shopping, curling up on the couch with a good movie, etc...all of those are great! However, today my perfect Sunday afternoon would have to be climbing up into the big, fluffy rocker with my little man and rocking him back to sleep. Granted my backside went numb...and the crick in my neck still hurts, but what a sweet hour and a half. Usually I get annoyed when he wakes up from his nap early (I really look forward to nap time), but it was really precious! He doesn't sit still very much anymore so anytime he wants to cuddle with mommy...I am all for it! I am trying to soak these moments up as much as I can these days...who knows if we'll get a chance to do that too much once the baby comes.
I hope wherever you are and whatever you did today...you had a perfect afternoon too!

1 comment:

Becky said...

OK, I think you officially have more Christmas cds than I do!! Ha! Don't you just love them!?!