Thursday, December 03, 2009

Candy Cane Joe-Joes! YEAH!

YUMMMY!

I received a VERY important phone call from my sister-in-law, Anita this morning. She proceeded to let me know that Trader Joe's has their CANDY CANE JOE JOE'S in! WHOOHOOO! Not sure if you all have a Trader Joes or not. It is awesome! The only thing I know to relate it to is a cheaper version of The Fresh Market! I don't shop there regularly, just every once in a while. Rob and Anita had brought these to Maryville last year for Christmas and we consumed A LOT of them. Basically they are just pepperminty OREOs. And they say that they are better than OREOs version! I stocked up today and most likely plan on going back! If you have a Trader Joes nearby...AND you love OREOs and peppermint...GO GET SOME!
Since I am feeling festive - Here are my happy little skinny trees in my foyer. I found some plain white ornaments, that I am painting on and will add to later. If they turn out cute, then I'll take another picture. I LOVE these little trees. So cute. They have white lights, but I didn't feel like turning them on just for this picture. :) I love the glittery word ornaments.

I never put Sam in footy pajamas b/c I am always worried about him getting too hot, but since he doesn't sleep under a blanket or anything...and worried he may end up in the floor or something now that he's in the toddler bed, I got him some...and SOOOOO glad that I did....they are so unbelievably adorable! He looked really cute in them. This is the best picture I could get. He loved his new pjs!

Getting ready to head to a shower for my friend, Leanne and baby Philip! I made a diaper cake...and might have just painted a little something. However, I'll spare the pictures in case Leanne gets on here before then. I love baby showers! PLUS, the mommies are getting out and having dinner...with no children! Always a fun treat!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Kate. Trader Joe's is my favorite! We had one in Ohio. I will tell you what you should get the next time you are there...yummy, yummy, yummy!