Anywho, Leanne got a great stash of fun things for the baby...and we all enjoyed getting out and visiting with each other.
These diaper cakes make a great centerpiece for the table...and a great gift too. Most of the ones you see are circular, but I like to do them square shaped since it's a bit different. I also painted something for the boy's bathroom (or wherever she decides to put it). I've made this brother's one before...there's also a "sister's" version. I saw it online and fell in love with the verse. Very fun!
We're looking forward to a fun weekend of spending some good, quality, family time together! Going to get out amongst the craziness tomorrow and do some shopping, so that should be fun. It's always fun to have someone else to go with. Watching "Christmas Vacation" right now...love that movie!
Have a GREAT weekend!
These diaper cakes make a great centerpiece for the table...and a great gift too. Most of the ones you see are circular, but I like to do them square shaped since it's a bit different. I also painted something for the boy's bathroom (or wherever she decides to put it). I've made this brother's one before...there's also a "sister's" version. I saw it online and fell in love with the verse. Very fun!
We're looking forward to a fun weekend of spending some good, quality, family time together! Going to get out amongst the craziness tomorrow and do some shopping, so that should be fun. It's always fun to have someone else to go with. Watching "Christmas Vacation" right now...love that movie!
Have a GREAT weekend!
3 comments:
The diaper cake looks great! You are so talented! That verse on the sign is so sweet!
Kate, you are so talented! you could seriously sell those things. What does the sister one say?
Love the brothers verse..so sweet!
Post a Comment