Monday, December 07, 2009

More Christmas Music!

My friend, Angela told me that I had to get the new Chris Tomlin Christmas cd "Glory in the Highest"...so of course, I did! It is fabulous. I like that it is a worship cd too, so it's not just him singing the whole time. LOVE IT! She also mentioned her new favorite song on there was "Winter Snow"...well, I must agree! I LOVE IT! Here is a link to a video on YouTube...listen...it's awesome...better yet, go get the cd. I think it was $9 at WalMart! By the way...all of you old school Young Life (Windy Gap) folks...Ed Cash produced this album, plus sings a lot of the background vocals! He is AMAZING!
Winter Snow - Chris Tomlin
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy29mQfiavg)

Had to add another link. Just tonight, YaYa (aka Ben's dad...aka Max) posted a podcast on facebook of an album from the Christian music group (called "ONE") he was in years ago. They recorded several cds, but this is their Christmas one. I have two favorite songs on there (but are all good). Probably because they are the ones that YaYa sings lead on! Yes, I am biased, but hearing his voice makes me happy. It's like him...gentle, calming, effortless...AWESOME!
My favorites are..."Strange Way to Save the World" and "New Star Shining". Click on the link and listen! (Hope it's okay that I put this on here YaYa)!
http://retireemax.podbean.com/


While we are on the subject of Christmas cds. A new one did HAPPEN to fall into my buggy at Target one day. OOOPS! :) Again, if you are looking for a good one, ANDREA BOCELLI "My Christmas" is the one to get! He is amazing. I have loved him since college and have several of his cds.


Okay, that's all I've got today as far as Christmas music goes. I made a promise to myself NOT to by anymore...at least for this year! :)

No comments: