Monday, October 25, 2010

We have a tooth!

Look who got his first tooth this weekend!

Kind of a funny story, but we showed up in the mountains this weekend and I put Jack in his exersaucer. He was looking up and smiling like usual at YaYa...and YaYa said something along the lines of "I see Jack has his first tooth"! Errrrr....what? I hadn't even seen it yet. I am going on the fact that it popped out that morning b/c I KNOW it wasn't there the day before. Mom of the Year award goes to me huh? I mean...I stare at this child all day long, every day! Give him about a billion kisses a day. How could I not see this tooth. Thankfully, Jack hasn't (at least not yet) become really fussy with teething. Just extra drooly! Sam was the same way. Every once in a while I would look and there would be another one of his teeth pop through. I am VERY thankful for this though...I've heard these awful stories of babies teething and not sleeping and crying all the time. Thank you Lord that the boys haven't done that (granted, Jack still has a WHOLE mouth-full to go so we'll see)! Nonetheless...the 1st tooth is on its way out and my little man is getting so big! So proud of the little guy!

This picture above is from this weekend at NaNa and YaYa's house. Jack is rolling all over the place these days. He is hard to keep up with. The other night I looked up and he had backed himself halfway under the couch.

No comments: