Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pawleys Island...2010

I won't write much about our trip to the beach...since I uploaded like a million pictures...I'll let them do the talking. We had such a great trip last week though. We've gone to this particular beach (Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach, SC) several times and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Definitely recommend it to everyone! Thanks so much to NaNa, YaYa and Mops for going with us. It was so great spending time with them...and having some extra hands! I love that we can all vacation together! Love our parents!

Our condo this year was right on the beach...and our balcony steps lead straight down to the pool (here's the view). Really...this is the only way to go in my opinion. So convenient. Especially with the kids.
Ahhhhhhh....the beach! I love it!
Sam was very excited to play in the "BIG SANDBOX"!
Took a couple pictures inside our condo. I LOVED our bathroom...awesome shower! I found this condo on VRBO.com. Such a great experience. I always get nervous making reservations for a group, but this place turned out sooooo nice. It helps that we went in October. The cost was almost half!
Kitchen...
Looking from balcony back to kitchen Plenty of room for our crew.
Living area...and Jack
Would definitely stay in this condo again...girls trip anyone???
Took a walk on the beach one evening. Sam buried Buzz, Woody and Alien in the sand about a billion times.
Poor Buzz and Woody...buried alive. I am shocked and amazed that we made it home with them. He played with them ALL over that pool and beach!
Taking a"blue bath" in NaNa and YaYa's bathtub! By the way...those Crayola bath dropz are the best. Sam LOVES them.
YaYa has the magic touch...he rubs Jack's head until he falls asleep. So sweet.
Playing one morning. The boys got up about 6:00 every morning (when we're home it's more like 8:00). What's up with that...on vacation?
Mops helping Jack sit up...very early one morning.
My sweet family at the aquarium. We decided to head over to Broadway at the Beach one day. It was really fun. Kind of a cool day so we thought the aquarium would be a fun outing for Sam. He really liked it. He really like the whale slide and kids area....a success! Of course, we followed it with lunch at Margaritaville. I can't resist!
Sam was fascinated by these guys!

Mops NOT wanting to touch them!
In the cool tunnel thingy...what do they even call this thing?
me, Jack and NaNa in the water tunnel thingy
YaYa, Jack and me outside...turned out to be a gorgeous day!
Sam was really good so we took a ride on the carousel. He was hilarious waving at us!
Daddy's boy!
Love this handsome man!
This was around 11:00...there was NO ONE there. Such an awesome time of year to go to the beach...our new favorite! We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.
The guys spent a lot of time doing this...at the kiddie pool watching Sam throw Buzz, Woody and Alien around. We love daddy and YaYa!
The big pool was REALLY cold so Sam did not care for it much. He spent his whole time in the kiddie pool. Once you got in it wasn't so bad. But it took me all afternoon to warm up afterwards.
Awake very early one morning. One advantage is getting to look out the balcony and see this! So beautiful!
This is where Jack hung out on the beach...perfect place for a beachy nap!
Playing with daddy! Love this picture!
Running with daddy up and down the beach...at least 45 minutes of fun!

NaNa and YaYa...at dinner our last night! LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks so much!
Mops and Jack
Love this little guy...he had such a blast at the beach!
Can't resist this face...such a good boy. We toted him all over Pawleys Island...and he was so good.
The Hazlewoods
NaNa, YaYa and their boys!

NaNa and YaYa watched the boys one night and mom, Ben and I went out to eat. We went to Bovines...AGAIN. We LOVE that place! Love my sweet husband!
A beach trip (for us) is NOT complete without a trip to Lee's Inlet Kitchen. OUr FAVE restaurant...well, at least my favorite. If you are EVER in the Myrtle BEach area...make the drive down to Murrell's Inlet and go to this little jewel. You won't be sorry! :)

Sorry for all the pictures...but there were just so many! We had such a relaxing time...and I wish we were still there. Again...thanks to Mops and NaNa and YaYa! We love you guys!

No comments: