Sam's little preschool had their Fall Celebration on Thursday. They asked the kids to dress up and invited the parents to come. It was really fun to see him in his classroom interacting with his little friends and teachers (I only ever see them from the drop-off/pick-up line). I didn't think he would wear the costume, but Ms. Sara got him to put it on. I really wanted to find a Buzz for him to wear since he is so obsessed, but by the time I pulled the trigger...Disney store was sold out...everywhere...online....everywhere. I just didn't like the target one, so I opted for Spiderman. He got a spiderman for his birthday and really likes him. Plus, I LOVED the muscles.
They did a cute little craft and had snacks...and cupcakes (which was Sam's favorite part). Such a cute little party. I'm so pleased with his school and his teachers. They are GREAT! Sam loves going and it really has been good for him...me too! :) I love fall and can't wait for more festivities to come!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone...GO VOLS...Bama, please take it easy on us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment