Last weekend we had a shower for my good friend, Katey...and future in-law (assuming we can marry Sam and Alayna off). Heeheee! Kidding (sort of)!
Anywho, we are SOOOOO excited about the arrival of little Miss Isabelle coming in December! Katey is an awesome mommy and those little girls are going to have so much fun! Katey and I are definitely kindred spirits...or "sistas from anotha motha"! Yep, I did just type that! We are so similar it is scary. Same taste in well, most things...worry about the same stuff...enjoy the outlet mall way too much...love to go out to eat...we even share the same exact anniversary (year and everything). We were definitely meant to meet down here in GA and become friends! So thankful for this lady and her friendship. Ben's mom always says that mommies need mommy friends. It's so nice to have people that are going through the same stuff that you are...and totally understand. So thankful for all of my friends...we are so blessed!
Okay, back to the shower. Cory offered up her gorgeous house for the event and we had a great time. Lots of yummy food and lots of treats for little Izzy! Waylon has been calling her Izzy...I hope it sticks b/c I think it is precious! The fall is such a crazy time, so we were missing some lovely ladies, but we had a wonderful time! So happy to celebrate the upcoming arrival of another sweet baby!
Thinking of making a "thankful" one to go on our fireplace this season.
There is a group picture out there somewhere...and a hostess one too. I'll post them later. All in all...a wonderful morning to celebrate such a sweet friend! So excited to meet little Isabelle...Izzy...Alayna's little sister...Jack's future girlfriend...baby! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment