Friday, October 29, 2010

Brotherly Love!

Took some fun pictures just hanging around yesterday! I was putting some of Sam's clothes away and I needed a place for Jack to sit (without rolling everywhere) and Sam's bed has that guard rail. He loved sitting in his brother's bed...especially when Sam decided to join him. These two are going to be so funny!

I love the way Jack is looking at him here.
Sam "hugging" his little brother. Jack can pretty well hold his own already. It's pretty funny.
Ticklish baby!
I have been meaning to grab my camera when Jack woke up from his nap one day and never remember. He is always in such a great mood, so I wanted to capture that sweet face.
Here's what Sam does every day. Jack has a basket of toys on the floor next to his bed...and Sam takes them ALL out and puts them in his crib.
Trying to sit up...but still a bit of a weeble wobble!
Soooo big.
Toys to play with thanks to Sam.

No comments: