Ben and I were talking a few months back about which football games we were going to. Ben wanted to go to the opening game this past Saturday with his friend, Matt...so he offered driving up to Knoxville and taking the boys with him so I could have the weekend to myself to get several MUCH NEEDED projects done around the house. I feel like I can't get anything done anymore. Painting needed to be done, closets organized, lots of cleaning and the list goes on and on. Lots of projects that would be much easier without the little boys there. Anywho, I had a GLORIOUS weekend by myself. I got SOOOOO much stuff done I can't even believe it. I felt a little guilty enjoying the weekend so much, but Ben reminded me that it's okay to need some "kate" time (he's so wonderful). I definitely missed my guys though. It was so hard not to call Ben every 5 seconds to see what they were doing with every minute of their days, but I refrained. :) The boys had a great weekend thanks to daddy, NaNa and YaYa! I LOVE my family!
Here are some "AFTER" pictures...I couldn't even put any before pics b/c they were too embarrassing. :)
Here are some "AFTER" pictures...I couldn't even put any before pics b/c they were too embarrassing. :)
These 2 faces were constantly on my mind...along with their daddy! So thankful for my guys...and so thankful that I have a husband who is willing to do such things. He is so good to me...LOVE HIM!
I really can't get enough of this face. I love this baby boy!
Sam has been saying some really sweet things lately...my favorite..."I Luff you Mommy"! Melt my heart!
Sorry to devote a whole post to stariwells and closets, but I was so excited. Quite the exciting life we lead! :) It feels so good to get so much stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment