We spent this past weekend at my mom's house. Ben had plans to go to the UT/FL game, so we decided to head to Nashville to spend some time with mom. Ben's plans actually fell through and he ended up not going, but we still decided we would hit the road. Ben could have the weekend to himself to watch football...OR work on the giant "honey-do" list that I made for him. :) He did both...he's so good.
Anywho, we had a great time with Mops! I even got to go to a baby shower for one of my friends, Cristie...aka CAC to all of us. So excited for her and Andrew...and Lola (the big sis)! It was so good seeing my girls! Love and miss them all so much! By the way ladies, I'm having an itch to plan another girls trip for us...Spring maybe? Social Director, Kate is about to be in full effect!
We even got to see my Aunt Madge, cousin-in-law Liz (and Marlena) and cousin Brooke (and her new baby, Cullen and Delaney).
Sam REALLY enjoyed the water fountain. I think he emptied my entire change purse for this 10 minutes of pure enjoyment...whatever it takes right?
Having lunch with Mops outside! Looking forward to our next trip. THANKS MOPS! We had a great time...love you LOTS!
1 comment:
Great picture of you and your boys! It's rare to get one with mom in it - usually we are the ones taking them!
Post a Comment