Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jack's HALF Birthday!

Yesterday, Jack was officially 6 months old. It is so hard to believe that he's been with us 6 months already. He is such a great baby...so laid back and happy. He just smiles all day long. He loves bouncing in the jumperoo...and playing in the exersaucer. He has yet to sit up without falling forward, but we're working on it. With a belly like his...I'm not sure he can sit up straight. HA! Jack has been sleeping through the night since about 3ish months, so he's a great sleeper...and napper. Poor thing spends a lot of time in the car seat b/c we go lots of places, but he does so great. He just goes with the flow. No teeth yet, but he drools and sucks on his hadns like they may pop out any day. We just started cereal (a little late I know...I think I've just been lazy). Jack's favorite pasttime is watching his big brother. Lucky for us, b/c Sam LOVES entertaining him.
We go tomorrow for his 6 month check, so I'll update you later with the stats on our little linebacker. My back would tell you he was about 20 pounds, but maybe closer to 18. We shall see.

Hard to believe it has been 6 months! The time goes by so fast!

Check out those thighs. Had a hard time getting him out of the Bumbo seat. I know how you feel Jack! :) Gummy smile!

This one cracked me up with the thighs! Good thing we've started jumping in the jumperoo. Hopefully he can work out some of those rolls! :)

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY JACK! We love you!

No comments: