A week or so ago, Jack was asleep so I thought I'd hop in the shower before he woke up. Well, he woke up before I got out and Sam decided to go in there and talk to him...he does this all of the time (sits in the chair next to the crib and tries to make him laugh). HOWEVER, I was quite shocked when I walked in to find this (which was a first):
He was so proud of himself for getting in there and turning on Jack's aquarium. Mommy was not too happy about it though. He is not allowed in there anymore. I'm just afraid he's going to get in there and lay on top of him or give him toys he shouldn't, etc. He's done it a couple times since. He obviously doesn't realize that I have a video monitor and can see exactly what he's doing. It's kind of funny though. When he hears me coming, he jumps out of there so fast. On another note...can you see Jack's drool? The baby drools a zillion times more than Sam ever did. I change his sheet like every other day. Bless his heart. I actually think he may be getting some teeth which would explain some of that.
I hope and pray these boys want to spend so much time together when they are older. It's really sweet!
2 comments:
that's hilarious! if we ever have #2 i may need to invest in a video monitor : )
I am so impressed he waited this long to sneak in! :) Ansley managed to climb into the packnplay with Camdyn...in the bassinet part. I about had a heart attack and gave her a major spanking! Wish I could say they never did it again. ;) Precious, precious boys!
Post a Comment