Somedays you just need to sing that song..."Oh, what a beautiful morning...Oh, what a beautiful day...I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way"! Thank you Mom for raising us on Musicals...there is always a song to sing about something! :)
Anywho...yesterday was such a gorgeous day that we took the kiddos to the park (missed you Leanne and Priscilla)! The kids had the best time. It was crazy, for the first time I noticed them all actually playing together, using their imaginations to play and having full-on conversations with each other. For so long, they have all just played around each other, but the 4 of them chased eachother around that playground, slid down the slide, climbed the little mushroomy things...it was soooo fun to watch. The mommys just sat there and watched. They all really enjoy being around each other. There was not a single argument the whole time...which is crazy with 3...3 yr olds and a 4 yr old! LOVE IT!

Here's the gang climbing the little mushroomy things (this is what we call them). They must have done this a billion times.

Sam and Tucker took a break to play with some pine needles. Boys don't need much, do they? These two were hilarious having conversations together.


And the girly girls...SOOO CUTE!

We tried to get them all coming down the tunnel slide...this was as good as it got.

They all were actually sitting on this bench...we didn't even stage this picture. Soooo cute!

The whole crew...Addie was having fun I promise. :) Sam is saying "Cheeeeez" of course.

I just thought this one was funny. Such sweet little friends.

There's a little burger place right next to the playground that we always go to. The kids run straight for the arcade games. Which is fine by us, b/c it buys us some time while the food comes. Here is Sam and Alayna...praticing for their first "real date" maybe? Sam was so funny with her. He must have said her name a million times (literally)...he always wanted to know where she was. When they were walking he would put his hand on her back like he was leading her somewhere. SOOOO cute. Katey and I liked to think that he was being "protective" of her. Later I asked him if he had fun today and he said, "I help Alayna"...so funny.

Hula Loops...as Alayna called them

Just had to share some pictures of the kiddos on such a beautiful day. I think fall might actually be close...we are so ready! Lots more days at the playground to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment