Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Playground Fun!

I took the boys to the playground again today...had to take advantage of another gorgeous day! This was a different park from the other day...I love this park...so nice and no one was there which was really nice. Sam had so much fun running everywhere and going down the twisty slide.
Here's a few pictures of our day...
Slowest slider ever. He's so cautious.
Swinging!
Cheeeeeeez!
He looked so big here. Ben cut his hair the other day so it is especially short. Side note: I refuse to take him to get his haircut anymore in public b/c it is such a traumatizing experience for everyone involved. So Ben offered but told me that it would be really short. I wasn't sure when he told me about it but now I like it. It's kind of cute...he looks so big.

Jack enjoyed our outing too. Soon he'll be following his big brother on the playground.
Chewing everything in sight.

No comments: