For baby book purposes, I wanted to share Sam's 3 year old stats! We went to the doctor on Tuesday for his appointment. He checked out great...healthy...right on track. I have been worried about Sam's eating habits for like 1.5 years now. He has a small number of things that he will eat. He WILL NOT try anything new, but the doctor assured me that he's not starving and that he will eventually come around. I love our doctor! He did NOT enjoy or appreciate the flu mist or the shot that he got, but he quickly got over it with the help of a sucker! Ha! :)
His 3 year stats are:
Weight: 33 1/2 lbs (50-75%ile - what does that mean...50-75%...seems like a large gap to me, but oh well).
Height: 37 1/2 in. (again with the 50-75%ile) - Guess that means he is right in the middle of the road. Maybe since Ben's so tall and I'm so short, Sam will be right in the middle of the two of us. :)
Have a great Friday and GREAT FOOTBALL weekend! We are excited here at our house. Ben has been anxiously awaiting the start of football season for some time now, so I know he is a happy man. Plus, we'll be in Knoxville several times going to some games...so we will get to see NaNa, YaYa and Aunt SaySay a lot!
GO VOLS!
1 comment:
Big and healthy! Perfect! :) I just read your pre-school post, and Grace's school ALSO takes them out of the car... genius! :) We start next week, so I will let you know how it goes. I SO wish we lived closer... miss you.
Post a Comment